Wednesday, September 28, 2011






So.... this happened yesterday... We kept wanting to sing the tune of the Lion King's Circle of Life as we drove around Murchison's Fall Game Reserve. We then realized that our only reference point for what we were doing came from either national geographic or Disney movies. Nevertheless we had a trusty guide in George who led us on a sun-rise and sun-set safari. We also went on a boat safari up the Nile river and saw a ton of hippos and crocodiles. We kept thinking - "Is this really happening?!"


We felt so blessed to be able to take some time away and experience this side of Uganda as well! If you want to see more photos, just stop me when you see me at home... I think that I may have taken over 300 of each animal so there are many more to see!! I am also coming home in less than a week, which seems very bitter-sweet. This trip has been such a blessing....




2 comments:

  1. loving that you are there with others who also want to sing disney in response to these things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! the Nile! Thats mind boggling. That is so wonderful, my friend. It sounds like you have good companions. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete